[XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider

Premium [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider 1.1.7

indirmek için izniniz yok
Premium [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider
Hello!

I'd like to know if there's any way to change the size of the images of the slider, and if there's any way to use less than 3-4 featured threads at the same time.
I tried to change the size of the images manually here
unknown.png

But it didn't work. If there's any way to do it please tell me.

Thank you! XDinc

Son düzenleme:
Hopeful for your update. We are waiting to go to XF 2.2 for your addon. Thank you and best wishes.

Juanlag Hello,
I will add new options for resize the image, new version is on progress!
Just I need a time :) ...

Any chance that you will introduce a repository, where previous images used can be selected for re-use, instead of having to re-upload? This would be a game changer.

I have your similar addon [XD] Feature Threads 1.0.3 installed and realize this is a separate thing.

Do I need to uninstall the other addon to avoid conflicts with components of the two addons. It is not clear to me why one might want to have both.

We are a month or so into testing of our XF2.1 installation and are planning to go live on November 1. We may be installing 2.2 by the end of the year.

I have your similar addon [XD] Feature Threads 1.0.3 installed and realize this is a separate thing.

Do I need to uninstall the other addon to avoid conflicts with components of the two addons. It is not clear to me why one might want to have both.

We are a month or so into testing of our XF2.1 installation and are planning to go live on November 1. We may be installing 2.2 by the end of the year.

Hi TommyTheJOAT ,
[XD] Feature Threads is a different add-on! You don't have remove it if you want to use :) ...
But, I gess if you are plainning to use FTSlider you can remove [XD] Feature Threads. FTSlider is more flexible :) ...

I hope new version will be release this week!

This week we will be releasing a new version compatible with XF 2.2.1 so that our users do not wait any longer. There will be no new additions to existing features in this version. In this version, our goal is to just fix compatibility issues.

But, we would like to say, the main update will include a sweeping change.
Some of planned changes have been as below,
  • Slider system will be change (New effects and more controls can use)
  • RTL support will be add.
  • We will implement a repository, where previous images used can be selected for re-use.
  • Also, after the main update slider images will be resize automatically to selected size.
  • Featured thread page will be change like as a CMS blog.

As you know, This is a free product and it will continue same status, but do not forget that we need time to enable us to offer you more efficient and advanced release. We had a plan by examining all the feedbacks written by users and we evaluated them.

To tell the truth, 30% of a well-established changes have been completed.

We expect your understanding and support during this process as a result, some paid product updates may prevent this work. Being patient in this journey will confirm positive results for all of us.

Respects

XenTR Team

Quick Jump
2,620Konular
12,449Mesajlar
1,428Kullanıcılar
Geri
Üst