[XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider

Premium [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider 1.1.7

indirmek için izniniz yok
Premium [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider
5.00 Oylama
2 Değerlendirme - Raters
It would be possible to show the slider in vertical position inside the sidebar showing more images than just one. For example, 5 or 6 as in the default horizon format.

Thanks in advance.

I do not use forum password mod. I use a gender based access mod, created by AndyB.

Abim öne çıkan konu sıralamasını gösterim sayısı veya random bir şekilde gösterilmemiz mümkün mü?

Just wondering if anyone who has got this plugin would be able to help. I'm not too sure why, but the feature thread button on the posts and edit featured thread button has completely vanished. I was previously able to feature any thread and edit those features, but now the button won't even show. All permissions are correct, along side settings.

[QUOTE = "sirtwisted, post: 7330, member: 1055"]
Just wondering if anyone who has got this plugin would be able to help. I'm not too sure why, but the feature thread button on the posts and edit featured thread button has completely vanished. I was previously able to feature any thread and edit those features, but now the button won't even show. All permissions are correct, along side settings.
[/ QUOTE]
You may review some recent changes / additions on your board

I tried to download but I'm not sure what "You have to react the resource to download." means. Sure I can't comment on or rate it before actually using it, so it must mean something else.

I tried to download but I'm not sure what "You have to react the resource to download." means. Sure I can't comment on or rate it before actually using it, so it must mean something else.

I agree with you :)...
Yo don't have to react any resource.

Quick Jump
2,620Konular
12,449Mesajlar
1,428Kullanıcılar
Geri
Üst