[XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider

Premium [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider 1.1.7

indirmek için izniniz yok
Premium [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider
5.00 Oylama
2 Değerlendirme - Raters
Thanks I got it set up and working for what I originally wanted (a news slider on the front page) and it works great!

I have a question and please keep in mind, I'm new to widgets. Is there any way to use it in two places, pulling from two different sources... meaning pull from a news forum on the front page, and have a image gallery another place? Or barring that can a duplicate of the widget be installed so they can be configured and called differently?

I think this is probably a no, but if there's a way to accomplish it that would be awesome.

Thanks I got it set up and working for what I originally wanted (a news slider on the front page) and it works great!

I have a question and please keep in mind, I'm new to widgets. Is there any way to use it in two places, pulling from two different sources... meaning pull from a news forum on the front page, and have a image gallery another place? Or barring that can a duplicate of the widget be installed so they can be configured and called differently?

I think this is probably a no, but if there's a way to accomplish it that would be awesome.

Thank you for the good feedback!
Actually you can duplicate of the widget but the source (Threads) will be appear as same! Like as featured thread page!

You can easily try this as follows,

Copy the default widget key <xf:widget key="XD_FTSlider_widget" /> and paste where do you want to display!

Thank you for the good feedback!
Actually you can duplicate of the widget but the source (Threads) will be appear as same! Like as featured thread page!

You can easily try this as follows,

Copy the default widget key <xf:widget key="XD_FTSlider_widget" /> and paste where do you want to display!

Yes, I know I can put it multiple places... what I was hoping to do was use it multiple places, but with difference source threads. I suspected that might not be possible and I think you just confirmed that. Still, it works great for what I originally wanted to use it for.

I have cleaned!
Everything is safe now!
Sorry again. That was a data gap.

If I had wanted to make a warez, I would have coded differently ^^

I would have some advice.
You are too expensive!

In meiner Sprache:
Wenn ich Dein Addon veröffentlichen wollte, hätte ich das anders gemacht.. Sodass Du das nicht rückverfolgen hättest können!

Mach halt jetzt eine neue/bessere Version.....sorry

Ich habe gesehn, Du hast mich nicht gesperrt. Vielen Dank!

Beni engellemediğini gördüm. Çok teşekkür ederim!
To be honest, your account would have to be suspended for this. However, considering your honest approach and goodwill, we did not take any action at this stage.

We hope that such unpleasant events will not happen again.

Respects...

Yes. Sure. I'm a honest. Sorry. Your addon is now in the warez scene.
My fault (error).

Quick Jump
2,627Konular
12,460Mesajlar
1,432Kullanıcılar
waz000000Son Üye
Geri
Üst