Welcome to XENTR - Think Different and Make it...

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
[XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider

Eklenti [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider 1.1.4

indirmek için izniniz yok

Juanlag

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
XenTR Üyesi
Katılım
28 Eyl 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Hello!

I'd like to know if there's any way to change the size of the images of the slider, and if there's any way to use less than 3-4 featured threads at the same time.
I tried to change the size of the images manually here

But it didn't work. If there's any way to do it please tell me.

Thank you! XDinc

Son düzenleme:

upnet

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
XenTR Üyesi
Katılım
13 Nis 2019
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Hopeful for your update. We are waiting to go to XF 2.2 for your addon. Thank you and best wishes.

XDinc

XenTR Yönetici
Admin
XenTR Mod
Lisanslı Üye
Müşteri
SMS Confirmed
XenTR Üyesi
Katılım
3 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Web Sitesi
xentr.net
Juanlag Hello,
I will add new options for resize the image, new version is on progress!
Just I need a time :) ...

slyk

Lisanslı Üye
Lisanslı Üye
XenTR Üyesi
Katılım
14 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Any chance that you will introduce a repository, where previous images used can be selected for re-use, instead of having to re-upload? This would be a game changer.

XDinc

XenTR Yönetici
Admin
XenTR Mod
Lisanslı Üye
Müşteri
SMS Confirmed
XenTR Üyesi
Katılım
3 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Web Sitesi
xentr.net
Any chance that you will introduce a repository, where previous images used can be selected for re-use, instead of having to re-upload? This would be a game changer.

I will consider this suggestion in the new update.

afflift

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
XenTR Üyesi
Katılım
13 Ağu 2019
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Any idea when it will be available and ready for 2.2?

TommyTheJOAT

Lisanslı Üye
Lisanslı Üye
XenTR Üyesi
Katılım
17 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
I have your similar addon [XD] Feature Threads 1.0.3 installed and realize this is a separate thing.

Do I need to uninstall the other addon to avoid conflicts with components of the two addons. It is not clear to me why one might want to have both.

We are a month or so into testing of our XF2.1 installation and are planning to go live on November 1. We may be installing 2.2 by the end of the year.

XDinc

XenTR Yönetici
Admin
XenTR Mod
Lisanslı Üye
Müşteri
SMS Confirmed
XenTR Üyesi
Katılım
3 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Web Sitesi
xentr.net
I have your similar addon [XD] Feature Threads 1.0.3 installed and realize this is a separate thing.

Do I need to uninstall the other addon to avoid conflicts with components of the two addons. It is not clear to me why one might want to have both.

We are a month or so into testing of our XF2.1 installation and are planning to go live on November 1. We may be installing 2.2 by the end of the year.

Hi TommyTheJOAT ,
[XD] Feature Threads is a different add-on! You don't have remove it if you want to use :) ...
But, I gess if you are plainning to use FTSlider you can remove [XD] Feature Threads. FTSlider is more flexible :) ...

I hope new version will be release this week!

XDinc

XenTR Yönetici
Admin
XenTR Mod
Lisanslı Üye
Müşteri
SMS Confirmed
XenTR Üyesi
Katılım
3 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Web Sitesi
xentr.net
This week we will be releasing a new version compatible with XF 2.2.1 so that our users do not wait any longer. There will be no new additions to existing features in this version. In this version, our goal is to just fix compatibility issues.

But, we would like to say, the main update will include a sweeping change.
Some of planned changes have been as below,
  • Slider system will be change (New effects and more controls can use)
  • RTL support will be add.
  • We will implement a repository, where previous images used can be selected for re-use.
  • Also, after the main update slider images will be resize automatically to selected size.
  • Featured thread page will be change like as a CMS blog.

As you know, This is a free product and it will continue same status, but do not forget that we need time to enable us to offer you more efficient and advanced release. We had a plan by examining all the feedbacks written by users and we evaluated them.

To tell the truth, 30% of a well-established changes have been completed.

We expect your understanding and support during this process as a result, some paid product updates may prevent this work. Being patient in this journey will confirm positive results for all of us.

Respects

XenTR Team

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Üst