[XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider

Premium [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider 1.1.7

indirmek için izniniz yok
Premium [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider
XDinc kullanıcımız, [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider için yeni bir güncelleme yayınlamıştır. Güncelleme hakkında detaylı bilgi için kaynak sayfasını ziyaret ediniz;

1.1.4 Changelog

XenForo 2.2.x Compatibility Update
  • Confirm XF 2.2+ support
Note: Please do not upgrade the add-on, if you are using lower than XF 2.2+.
This version only support to XF 2.2+.

What's new on 1.1.4
  • Added new page options.
  • Added new templates and macros.
  • Added new phrases.
Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 4652

New Featured Thread List page;

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 4653

1.1.4 Change log
  • Add-on templates...

Güncellemenin devamını inceleyin...

cant seam to get this working like the last release. i set user-group permissions and widget settings but still not displaying and the option in the thread editor to add a slider is missing

I'm struggling to get this to work as well.

Will try a uninstall and reinstall.

I have connected my XF license, so the download button for this addon is now available. However, when I click it, I get the message "You have to react the resource to download."
I went back to the Overview page for this resource, and reacted to the resource itself with a Like. Yet I still get the same message, and am unable to download it.

What am I missing?

Did you liked link below end of the first post ? And also dont forget you got daily download limits

Strange, I'd swear that I Liked both of them, and I even checked 3 times before posting above, but I just checked again and my Like wasn't showing up on the resource this time. Well, I did that again, and now it downloaded successfully. So... not sure what happened there, thanks for prompting me to check again.

Quick Jump
2,620Konular
12,449Mesajlar
1,428Kullanıcılar
Geri
Üst