[XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider

Premium [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider 1.1.7

indirmek için izniniz yok
Premium [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider
I like it !
This is a great add-on!
Thanks !

Option to add articles to the slider is missing. Did not fix with newest update.

What do you mean? I don't understand exactly what was the problem for articles?
Could you please explain with more details.

Same issue here. Running 1.1.4 of the addon with XF2.2.3 Patch1. I have no option to add new threads...

Will someone come out to explain the problem? :)...
I've just tested it with article node type :)...

1619958636153.png

After upgrading my XF to 2.2.3 Patch 1 and then upgrading your addon from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4, there is no such button inside any of my threads anymore. It was gone from the point on, as i have upgraded XF to 2.2.3 Patch 1

It is so interesting!
manu25 Could you please try to uninstall the current version then install the latest version.
Please let me know the result. If you need to more help you may create a ticket.
Stay safe.

It is so interesting!
manu25 Could you please try to uninstall the current version then install the latest version.
Please let me know the result. If you need to more help you may create a ticket.
Stay safe.
Thank you for your help, i will try it. Is it correct, that i loose all the addon settings that way?
Thanks, you too!

Is it correct, that i loose all the addon settings that way?
Thanks, you too!

Yes, you are correct! You lose all data and settings but,
You may export to xd_ftslider_features table for your data.

showing no permission to download this , even though ive downloaded it previously?

How I can download? ATM I have no permission.

hello, i have installed previous version 1.1.0 featured button function in thread still display normally (themehouse UIX theme)
but when i update to xerrofo 2.2.6 and themehouse's UIX theme, the Featured button in the thread is no longer showing, please tell me how to fix it so that I can use the Featured button display
pnOyw2l.png

but mine doesn't show up, I'm using xenforo 2.2.6 themehouse's UIX theme, Featured Thread Slider 1.1.6 ?
61oNv70.png

Bir şey sorabilir miyim? XDinc ve XenTR bu eklentiyi forum ana sayfa kısmına ayarlarsak liste halinde portal gibi bir şey olur... Ya da kapak böylesi bir şey mümkün mü?

• Ana Sayfa
  • Forumlar
  • Neler Yeni
  • Medya Galeri
  • Kullanıcılar
linkleri var ya.. Anasayfa kısmına bu eklentinin çalışma alanı olarak ayar yapmak mümkün mü?

We love this add-on, but is there a way to let the users 'dismiss' the whole thing, so they don't have to look at the slider if they don't want to?

In a similar way that users can dismiss Xenforo Notices once they've read them.

I realise that when new threads get added they won't see them, but some of our users have asked for this?

Any chance?

XenForo 2.3 is apparently adding a core feature which covers this.

It's maybe a bit much to ask, but would it be possible to have a converter for data from this addon to the core XF 2.3 functionality once that comes out?

Quick Jump
2,630Konular
12,464Mesajlar
1,433Kullanıcılar
tvparadiseSon Üye
Geri
Üst