[XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider

Premium [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider 1.1.7

indirmek için izniniz yok
Premium [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider
showing no permission to download this , even though ive downloaded it previously?

XDinc updated [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider with a new update entry:

Changelog 1.1.6

Changelog 1.1.5
  • Featured page .less templates has been updated.
Changelog 1.1.6
  • Add-on templates updated to XF 2.2.5+
  • ACP options macro template has been updated.
  • Featured page structure has been updated.
  • PHP 8 compatibility update (Stability and compatibility with the newly released PHP 8)
  • Added new page options.
Note: Please do not install or upgrade the add-on, if you are using lower than XF 2.2.4+.
This version...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How I can download? ATM I have no permission.

hello, i have installed previous version 1.1.0 featured button function in thread still display normally (themehouse UIX theme)
but when i update to xerrofo 2.2.6 and themehouse's UIX theme, the Featured button in the thread is no longer showing, please tell me how to fix it so that I can use the Featured button display
pnOyw2l.png

but mine doesn't show up, I'm using xenforo 2.2.6 themehouse's UIX theme, Featured Thread Slider 1.1.6 ?
61oNv70.png

Hi,

I wanted to download this addon but it says <no permission to download> I registered more than 2 years ago.

whats the problem ?

Bir şey sorabilir miyim? XDinc ve XenTR bu eklentiyi forum ana sayfa kısmına ayarlarsak liste halinde portal gibi bir şey olur... Ya da kapak böylesi bir şey mümkün mü?

• Ana Sayfa
  • Forumlar
  • Neler Yeni
  • Medya Galeri
  • Kullanıcılar
linkleri var ya.. Anasayfa kısmına bu eklentinin çalışma alanı olarak ayar yapmak mümkün mü?

We love this add-on, but is there a way to let the users 'dismiss' the whole thing, so they don't have to look at the slider if they don't want to?

In a similar way that users can dismiss Xenforo Notices once they've read them.

I realise that when new threads get added they won't see them, but some of our users have asked for this?

Any chance?

XenForo 2.3 is apparently adding a core feature which covers this.

It's maybe a bit much to ask, but would it be possible to have a converter for data from this addon to the core XF 2.3 functionality once that comes out?

Quick Jump
2,620Konular
12,449Mesajlar
1,428Kullanıcılar
Geri
Üst