[XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider

Premium [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider 1.1.7

indirmek için izniniz yok
Premium [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider
What table in the database identifies the image attachment for the featured thread?
I looking to convert from CTA Featured Threads to XTR Featured Thread Slider, importing the list of threads from CTA to XTR.
I see that DB table 'xd_ftslider_features' holds the list of featured threads, but not which table holds the uploaded/attached image to the thread.

Do I need to uninstall the current version and add this as new for 2.2?

Not sure what I have to do to get the update.

edit: nvm. got it

Hello, it gives me this message when I try to download 1.1.4

"You need to have 1 messages to download any resource, your message count is 1. Keep try to be more active and join the discussions."

Please advise what I need to do to download? Thank you.

Hello, it gives me this message when I try to download 1.1.4

"You need to have 1 messages to download any resource, your message count is 1. Keep try to be more active and join the discussions."

Please advise what I need to do to download? Thank you.

Ohh! This is my phrase mistake :) ...
You need to have more than 1 message, like as 2.
Just put it one more post, any you may download any resource.

Option to add articles to the slider is missing. Did not fix with newest update.

I like it !
This is a great add-on!
Thanks !

Option to add articles to the slider is missing. Did not fix with newest update.

What do you mean? I don't understand exactly what was the problem for articles?
Could you please explain with more details.

Same issue here. Running 1.1.4 of the addon with XF2.2.3 Patch1. I have no option to add new threads...

Will someone come out to explain the problem? :)...
I've just tested it with article node type :)...

1619958636153.png

Is there any plan to convert this add on as a portal?

Will someone come out to explain the problem? :)...
I've just tested it with article node type :)...

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 5633
After upgrading my XF to 2.2.3 Patch 1 and then upgrading your addon from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4, there is no such button inside any of my threads anymore. It was gone from the point on, as i have upgraded XF to 2.2.3 Patch 1

After upgrading my XF to 2.2.3 Patch 1 and then upgrading your addon from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4, there is no such button inside any of my threads anymore. It was gone from the point on, as i have upgraded XF to 2.2.3 Patch 1

It is so interesting!
manu25 Could you please try to uninstall the current version then install the latest version.
Please let me know the result. If you need to more help you may create a ticket.
Stay safe.

It is so interesting!
manu25 Could you please try to uninstall the current version then install the latest version.
Please let me know the result. If you need to more help you may create a ticket.
Stay safe.
Thank you for your help, i will try it. Is it correct, that i loose all the addon settings that way?
Thanks, you too!

Is it correct, that i loose all the addon settings that way?
Thanks, you too!

Yes, you are correct! You lose all data and settings but,
You may export to xd_ftslider_features table for your data.

Also new version will be release tomorrow,

jwocky your request is completed.
Sort order types are as below

1619989096568.png

1619990535159.png

I have tested it now, first I uninstalled it, then removed the files from ftp, reuploaded everything, installed it, but the button inside my threads to add as a featured thread is still missing.

I have tested it now, first I uninstalled it, then removed the files from ftp, reuploaded everything, installed it, but the button inside my threads to add as a featured thread is still missing.

Create a ticket and send your information via your request.
I will control it.

Quick Jump
2,620Konular
12,449Mesajlar
1,428Kullanıcılar
Geri
Üst