[XTR] Unlimited User Group Banners

Premium [XTR] Unlimited User Group Banners 1.0.4

indirmek için izniniz yok
Premium [XTR] Unlimited User Group Banners
XDinc ellerine sağlık. Grup bazlıya ilaveten kullanıcı bazlı ekleme yapılabilir mi?

Bunu yapan eklentiler mevcut sanıyorum ama yoksa ekleriz.
Ele muhtaç etme bizi XDinc Senin yaptığın kalitede olmuyor eklentiler. Eklersen çok makbule geçer, sadece etiket olarak hatta özel kullanıcı alanıyla eşleştirmeli falan olsa tadından yenmez.

çok hoş bir eklenti olmuş övünç hocam elinize sağlık acayip beğendim ???

How do you get premium downloads? Where is the pricing? Thanks.

Nevermind. I found it.

The website is very unclear. It's a miracle that I stumbled across the License validation section. And even then, it never said I had to fill it out. Some guidance would be helpful.

Actually we've already added some of notification on resource section to inform our users.
But as you said that, having a guide for this will facilitate or helpful this process.
Many thanks for your feed back.

Hi. I like the addon. But I noticed sometimes the banner was blurry.

But if I change text shadow = none and font weight = 700

Is there a way to remove text-shadow? Or do I add CSS in extra.less?

Thanks!

Thanks for this addons! But I have a problem, when I put the Font awesome unicode I don't get the icon in the banner ... can someone help me? Thanks in advance!

Thanks for this addons! But I have a problem, when I put the Font awesome unicode I don't get the icon in the banner ... can someone help me? Thanks in advance!

I guess you are using a type of TH Style :)...
Problems like this persist as long as they don't follow the rules and continue to use fucking macro structures.
All add-ons are made according to the original structure. In this case, if there is a structure that needs to be changed, we are not the correct address.

I've been writing this for many years, but users find it difficult to understand. Sometimes we sacrifice a lot for the sake of a look, and we realize that later.
I don't want to upset you we will post an update for that.

Please think for a long time and even more when buying a TH style .
Appearance is important but never alone makes sense.
Regards.

Could you let me know if you ever posted that update? as you know I'm with ui.x right:censored: now and would love to use this addon.. but...

Hi AlexFL ,
As you know, TH has announced following description,

Many clients are annoying with this situation.

As I said before, icon problem is caused by them, they should not disturb the global structure of the XF.

Font Awesoem Manager didn't help but thanks for the suggestion.

Nice add-on, the label is very wide compared to what you have on here is there a way to fix that? seems to only happening in the post-bit.

wide.png

1631241727987.png

So in the UIX2 style settings icons group, if I change this Icon font from Material Outline (default) to Font Awesome the icons show properly in the add-on. But this does change all the icons in use by uix2 on the board as well, which is not great for the user experience specifically. Perhaps this makes it easier to find a solution?

Thanks for that however im using a theme i purchased here so it don't have that setting.
any ideas XDinc

So in the UIX2 style settings icons group, if I change this Icon font from Material Outline (default) to Font Awesome the icons show properly in the add-on. But this does change all the icons in use by uix2 on the board as well, which is not great for the user experience specifically. Perhaps this makes it easier to find a solution?
There are no other font formats on the theme. It only works with the standard font-awesome structure. :(

Quick Jump
2,630Konular
12,464Mesajlar
1,433Kullanıcılar
tvparadiseSon Üye
Geri
Üst