[XTR] Unlimited User Group Banners

Premium [XTR] Unlimited User Group Banners 1.0.4

indirmek için izniniz yok
Premium [XTR] Unlimited User Group Banners
Merhaba hocam; öncelikle eklenti çok hoş, ellerinize sağlık çok beğendim.
Fakat "Yönetici" bannerini değiştiremiyoruz. Bunu değiştirebilmemiz mümkün mü ?

Merhaba hocam; öncelikle eklenti çok hoş, ellerinize sağlık çok beğendim.
Fakat "Yönetici" bannerini değiştiremiyoruz. Bunu değiştirebilmemiz mümkün mü ?

Evet bunu gözden kaçırdık sanırım.
Yeni güncellemede bunu dahil ederiz.
Teşekkürler.

XDinc ellerine sağlık. Grup bazlıya ilaveten kullanıcı bazlı ekleme yapılabilir mi?

Bunu yapan eklentiler mevcut sanıyorum ama yoksa ekleriz.
Ele muhtaç etme bizi XDinc Senin yaptığın kalitede olmuyor eklentiler. Eklersen çok makbule geçer, sadece etiket olarak hatta özel kullanıcı alanıyla eşleştirmeli falan olsa tadından yenmez.

çok hoş bir eklenti olmuş övünç hocam elinize sağlık acayip beğendim ???

How do you get premium downloads? Where is the pricing? Thanks.

Nevermind. I found it.

The website is very unclear. It's a miracle that I stumbled across the License validation section. And even then, it never said I had to fill it out. Some guidance would be helpful.

Nevermind. I found it.

The website is very unclear. It's a miracle that I stumbled across the License validation section. And even then, it never said I had to fill it out. Some guidance would be helpful.

Actually we've already added some of notification on resource section to inform our users.
But as you said that, having a guide for this will facilitate or helpful this process.
Many thanks for your feed back.

Hi. I like the addon. But I noticed sometimes the banner was blurry.

But if I change text shadow = none and font weight = 700

Is there a way to remove text-shadow? Or do I add CSS in extra.less?

Thanks!

Thanks for this addons! But I have a problem, when I put the Font awesome unicode I don't get the icon in the banner ... can someone help me? Thanks in advance!

Thanks for this addons! But I have a problem, when I put the Font awesome unicode I don't get the icon in the banner ... can someone help me? Thanks in advance!

I guess you are using a type of TH Style :)...
Problems like this persist as long as they don't follow the rules and continue to use fucking macro structures.
All add-ons are made according to the original structure. In this case, if there is a structure that needs to be changed, we are not the correct address.

I've been writing this for many years, but users find it difficult to understand. Sometimes we sacrifice a lot for the sake of a look, and we realize that later.
I don't want to upset you we will post an update for that.

Please think for a long time and even more when buying a TH style .
Appearance is important but never alone makes sense.
Regards.

Quick Jump
2,620Konular
12,449Mesajlar
1,428Kullanıcılar
Geri
Üst