[XTR] Reputation System - İtibar Puanı Sistemi

Premium [XTR] Reputation System - İtibar Puanı Sistemi 1.0.3

indirmek için izniniz yok
Premium [XTR] Reputation System - İtibar Puanı Sistemi
Güzel paylaşım elinize emeğinize sağlık, Bar olarak gösterilmesi ayrı bir estetik katıyor. :love:

Sorunumu tam anlatamadim kusura bakmayin. Olay su sorun belirli bir tepki alimini gectikden sonra gorunmuyor galiba. Misal diger userlerin aldiklari tepki 100 civarinda, benim aldigim tepki 600 den once gorunuyordu. Ben 600 tepkiyi gectikden sonra speed rank gorunmuyor. Ilginc olan eger star rank yada herhangi diger rank sistemini secsem sorun olmuyor. Onlarda benim aldigim tepki goruluyor. Sadece speed rank da sorun var.
XenTR & XDinc Kardeslerim bu sorunun bir cozumu yokmudur acaba?

barı nasıl sağa doğru uzatırım ya da tam ortalanacak şekilde nasıl ayarlarım acaba denedim ama yapamadım bir türlü.

Ekli dosyalar

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    163.8 KB · Görüntüleme: 23
Hello everyone!
I've added new options to reputation like as resource count!
What do you think about that?

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 3078

Also, now you can select just resource count or resource or post count! However you want.
Via this release Reputation rank style option has a new style . This is speed rank! This release now testing on our site.

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 3077

Keep in touch, new version is coming Soon...

I want this. Tell the price.

bUOk2Bx.png

I want this. Tell the price.

Hello there,
First of all, you may try to speak politely...

I cannot tell the price! Because;
This is a free add-on and if it was paid product it would be in the store area.

This style is currently not available in current versions. Thank you for your interest and understanding.

I don't understand what is rude about this message, I just would like such an add-on and can pay for it. I've seen him on different sites.

"Tell the price"

I personally do not mind if someone asks me how much something costs. I'm just strange that you write this for a free product,;)

It is good to be open volunteers. ?

There is no need to extend this subject, I will write an answer just to express my thoughts.

Sometimes people don't like to focus on the cost of the item, more so the gesture and what the item actually is.

It can be also rude because for some people money is a private matter. Someone could be very rich or poor, but its a sensitive subject for them so they don't like to talk about it.

Money can be an identity thing for some people, so it's best to just steer clear of the whole subject.

I thinking asking someone what anything cost is pretty rude in general, whether it be their car, their lawnmower or their shoes. The same with houses. Don't ask me how much my condo cost. We have people at work that will come up to you and say 'Wow, that sandwich looks good. How much was it?'

One reason I think it's rude is a number of people feel the need to make someone feel bad about their purchase.
You tell them how much something cost and they respond with 'Oh, you got ripped off, you could have gotten it at _____ cheaper. If I paid higher than the cheapest possible price for something, that's my business. It could be for many reasons, from receiving a much higher level of service...to laziness, I didn't feel like spending a lot of time researching the item.

Now if I get (for example) a new camera and you say 'I need a new camera. Do you know any places that have good prices?' NOW, the door has been cracked open. I can tell you what I paid or not and it's not an awkward situation.

People who ask how much something costs don't consider themselves to be rude. But if you don't tell them, now they consider YOU to be rude. Using Google and a telephone, you can find the price of pretty much everything. Don't be so lazy. The first thing I recommend you check the price of is a manners class.

Rude or Not Rude? (y)

I will send it (add-on) via conversation when I came back at home, Money is not everything!
Stay safe and healthy.

As salamu alaykum!

After updating XF to 2.2.7 patch 1

some of my users bar went low to green

found another strange bug, when I select these two
Star Rank
Speed Rank

it shows incorrect data, line is full speed 1

when I select
Bar Rank
Animation Bar Rank

shows correctly

solved, I do apologize, seems there 2 types of icons, hafl speed & full speed, the second one reveals when you achieve first one

so there is no bugs in this add on, bugs are in our heads

thanks a lot!

solved, I do apologize, seems there 2 types of icons, hafl speed & full speed, the second one reveals when you achieve first one

so there is no bugs in this add on, bugs are in our heads

thanks a lot!
Good day to you!

we have found a bug, when we select resources to show, 1000 resourcec show correctly, but problem is that 1120 resorces, as it shows 1 120 with a gap (space) after 1000

1 120 shows incorrect

1120 should show correct

please, update add on according to this

tashakur

Nice addon. I want to know how can I show the rank bar after the user banner. currently it is showing at the very bottom.

Quick Jump
2,620Konular
12,449Mesajlar
1,428Kullanıcılar
Geri
Üst