[XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider

Premium [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider 1.1.7

indirmek için izniniz yok
Premium [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider
Hello,

1-how is it possible to show the slider on other part of the forum like thread list, now it just shows on forum list

2-It doesn't show slides until I click on slider navigation buttons, it means its a white box, as soon as I click on navigation buttons they will appear.

Hello;

1. Yes it will be possible with the widget key (I will add this option next release)
2. I think you use Theme House style please test it default style .

I don't understand why people prefer products that go beyond the standard structure and whose templates are changed. If you use one of these styles you will always have problems no matter which plugin you use.

Kind Regards.

Hello,

I'm using theme house products and I dont have much problems, but what I have mentioned is happening on default theme too!

Hello,

I'm using theme house products and I dont have much problems, but what I have mentioned is happening on default theme too!

I will test it this night. Could you please add a screenshot about second problem.
Thank you.

How can i change the appearence of the images inside the slider to portrait format?
Otherwise that's a very cool addon. Thank you

Son düzenleme:
How can i change the appearence of the images inside the slider to portrait format?

Hello, To be honestly, I have to check this out. Because maybe JS files aren't support portrait format.
I will inform you.

Ey, thank you.
See here. A portrait format is possible.

Ekli dosyalar

• 1581765808791.png
    1581765808791.png
    229.5 KB · Görüntüleme: 13
Son düzenleme:
Dear spicer I will have to update this add-on.
This version is not support to portrait format, give me time.
I will add a option for the portrait format.

Here is an alternative. I also searched, but this is the best variant with no gaps
copy in extra.less:

Kod:
Dear Guests, welcome! Please, Giriş Yap or Kayıt Ol to view hide content!

Liebe Grüsse:
Tammy

Thx very much. You make a good job.

It's time to keep our promise!
Add-on has been ready.

Please follow those steps;

1. If you installed any older version from 1.1.4 please remove the add-on and make sure all files are cleaned from your root directory.

2. If you don't have any old version you can install directly 1.1.4 version.

3. Select to Featured Threads Slider Image Size via add-on option. (Define the current size for your portrait movie cover photo.)

4. Do not forget! If you change the Image size with the add-on option, you have to re-upload your movie covers.

5. Please let me know the result, I hope everything will be OK. (I send the add-on via PM-Conversation)

Thanks for this add-on exactly what I want.

the block shows empty in sites using RTL language. If I switch the language to English, it works fine but not RTL language! Any idea how to make it work?

Quick Jump
2,620Konular
12,449Mesajlar
1,428Kullanıcılar
Geri
Üst