[XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider

Premium [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider 1.1.7

indirmek için izniniz yok
Premium [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider
Mian: Are you a women....a Admin woman?
My board: www.ltspiceusers.ch
for LTspice simulations and electronics. German.. But it have english sections.

And Corona section....LOL

Son düzenleme:
Xdinc: If you need a german translation for a addon. Pls ask me.
Bunu senin için yapmaktan mutluluk duyarım. (Google-Trans)

I'm getting this error in backend server logs.

Kod:
Dear Guests, welcome! Please, Giriş Yap or Kayıt Ol to view hide content!

From what others have mentioned, it's caused by Forum Password by AndyB author. In my case, caused by gender based forum access, by same author. How can I fix this?

Abi bu eklenti belirtilenen forumdaki resimleri otomatik olarakmı alıyor yoksa manuelmi?

I do not use forum password mod. I use a gender based access mod, created by AndyB.

[QUOTE = "sirtwisted, post: 7330, member: 1055"]
Just wondering if anyone who has got this plugin would be able to help. I'm not too sure why, but the feature thread button on the posts and edit featured thread button has completely vanished. I was previously able to feature any thread and edit those features, but now the button won't even show. All permissions are correct, along side settings.
[/ QUOTE]
You may review some recent changes / additions on your board

I tried to download but I'm not sure what "You have to react the resource to download." means. Sure I can't comment on or rate it before actually using it, so it must mean something else.

Thanks I got it set up and working for what I originally wanted (a news slider on the front page) and it works great!

I have a question and please keep in mind, I'm new to widgets. Is there any way to use it in two places, pulling from two different sources... meaning pull from a news forum on the front page, and have a image gallery another place? Or barring that can a duplicate of the widget be installed so they can be configured and called differently?

I think this is probably a no, but if there's a way to accomplish it that would be awesome.

Thank you for the good feedback!
Actually you can duplicate of the widget but the source (Threads) will be appear as same! Like as featured thread page!

You can easily try this as follows,

Copy the default widget key <xf:widget key="XD_FTSlider_widget" /> and paste where do you want to display!

Yes, I know I can put it multiple places... what I was hoping to do was use it multiple places, but with difference source threads. I suspected that might not be possible and I think you just confirmed that. Still, it works great for what I originally wanted to use it for.

Hello!

I'd like to know if there's any way to change the size of the images of the slider, and if there's any way to use less than 3-4 featured threads at the same time.
I tried to change the size of the images manually here
unknown.png

But it didn't work. If there's any way to do it please tell me.

Thank you! XDinc

Son düzenleme:
Hopeful for your update. We are waiting to go to XF 2.2 for your addon. Thank you and best wishes.

Any chance that you will introduce a repository, where previous images used can be selected for re-use, instead of having to re-upload? This would be a game changer.

I have your similar addon [XD] Feature Threads 1.0.3 installed and realize this is a separate thing.

Do I need to uninstall the other addon to avoid conflicts with components of the two addons. It is not clear to me why one might want to have both.

We are a month or so into testing of our XF2.1 installation and are planning to go live on November 1. We may be installing 2.2 by the end of the year.

Quick Jump
2,632Konular
12,470Mesajlar
1,433Kullanıcılar
tvparadiseSon Üye
Geri
Üst