[XTR] Rich UserName - Kullanıcı Adlarını Tüm Alanlarda Renklendirme

Eklenti [XTR] Rich UserName - Kullanıcı Adlarını Tüm Alanlarda Renklendirme 1.0.2

indirmek için izniniz yok
Sadiq6210 ;
Thank you for your feedback. This fail comes from your auto RSS users :)... (Unknown account)
I will add a conditional for this.

You can think of it has been completed.(y)

Hello, thanks for this add-on. is there any option that this is working with resources

Selamlar ;

Övünç hocam " [Liam W] (RIP) Mentions Mini Avatars " eklentisi Rich username ile çakışmakta, rich username eklentisini devre dışı bırakınca eklenti çalışıyor. Eklenti yazarı " Appears an issue with that addon, report it to the developer. Seems they might be overriding the parent function. " bu şekilde ifade ediyor. Bununla ilgili bir şey yapılabilir mi?

Manuel ekleme yaptım ama olmadı

Selamlar ;

Övünç hocam " [Liam W] (RIP) Mentions Mini Avatars " eklentisi Rich username ile çakışmakta, rich username eklentisini devre dışı bırakınca eklenti çalışıyor. Eklenti yazarı " Appears an issue with that addon, report it to the developer. Seems they might be overriding the parent function. " bu şekilde ifade ediyor. Bununla ilgili bir şey yapılabilir mi?

Manuel ekleme yaptım ama olmadı

Hasan merhabalar,
Bu gece yeni güncelleme eklerim sorunu çözeriz.
Teşekkürler geri bildirim için.

Övünç hocam bakabilme şansın oldu mu acaba ?

XDinc övünç hocam yoğun olduğunu biliyorum, rahatsız da etmek istemiyorum ama, güncelleme ne zaman yayınlanır acaba?

XDinc
I am till receiving this error many times, is there any update?

Thanks

We will update the resources once paid product updates are complete. (y)
I also want to give you some advice,

Stop looking for solutions on sites like these.
These are thieves, dishonest people who steal people's labor. I hope you understand what I mean.

1624048531684.png

We will update the resources once paid product updates are complete. (y)
I also want to give you some advice,

Stop looking for solutions on sites like these.
These are thieves, dishonest people who steal people's labor. I hope you understand what I mean.

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 5920

Actually I don't remember that I searched nor post in such forums before, therefore, I shocked how you find it in the same day ?

Thanks for the advise

It is not a matter of license nor money, I have more than 20 addons and all are licensed along with XF and RM (in general XF addons are cheap). However, when you buy a license and the developer is not responding for months until your license expired and still no solution, then I have to look for support somewhere.

We will update the resources once paid product updates are complete.
OK, I reported in Nov 2019 and I understood at that time you will provide the solution very soon so I though you may forgot it. No problem take your time.

All the best :)

XDinc hocam selamlar, eklenti [Liam W] (RIP) Mentions Mini Avatars eklentisi ile çakışmakta hala. Sorun şu ki; rich username devre dışı bıraktığımda etiketlenen kullanıcının başına mini avatarı geliyor, rich username etkinleştirdiğim de ise mini avatar çalışmıyor standart @kullanıcı haline dönüyor.

Quick Jump
2,620Konular
12,449Mesajlar
1,428Kullanıcılar
Geri
Üst