[XTR] Hot Threads

Updated [XTR] Hot Threads 1.0.4

indirmek için izniniz yok
Not working after the update. The previous ver. was working fine. the fire jpg file is also available in the folder.

The options are set correctly. using the exclusive light theme. it's not working.

I've verified the license but still got No Permission to Download

I've verified the license but still got No Permission to Download

Please make sure all steps done,

yes, when trying to validate the domain, i get "Failed to resolve hostname." but the domain exists.

Hello. I still cannot download this. I enter my website (domain.com) but I get:

"Failed to resolve hostname."

The hostname is perfectly valid.

Thanks.

Hi, how am I able to apply it to current threads that already reach the minimum 3 day time limit and pass the action status? Will I have to rebuild caches for this to work?

Son güncellemeden sonra mobilde tasarımı kaydırmaya başladı. Gifler çok büyük çıkıyor, sorun bende mi acaba ?

Hey! So I had this addon from XF for a bit a few months ago, and uninstalled it because it wasn't showing properly. Now I'm getting this error message all the time. I got the addon directly from Xenforo itself, and not here as it's not one of my licenses. I did ask about it back in July, but have since removed the addon, yet keep getting this error.

Hi, how am I able to apply it to current threads that already reach the minimum 3 day time limit and pass the action status? Will I have to rebuild caches for this to work?

Stack Trace
Kod:
Dear Guests, welcome! Please, Giriş Yap or Kayıt Ol to view hide content!

Request State
Kod:
Dear Guests, welcome! Please, Giriş Yap or Kayıt Ol to view hide content!

Quick Jump
2,624Konular
12,457Mesajlar
1,432Kullanıcılar
waz000000Son Üye
Geri
Üst