Feedback on the Featured Threads Page:

The "Forums" tab should be highlighted when on the page:

Bug in 1.1.3:

Steps to repro:
  1. ACP > Add-ons: Add-ons > [XTR] Featured Threads Slider > Options
  2. Slider Navigation Buttons: Enable
  3. Fade Effect: Enabled
  4. Fade Direction: From left to right
  5. On main Forums page, click right Slider Navigation Button on last set of Featured Threads
Expected Result:
  • Last set of Featured Threads fade out from left to right and first set of Featured Threads fade in from left to right
Actual Result:
  • Last set of Featured Threads fade out from right to left and first set of Featured Threads fade in from right to left

rfc0001
Thanks you feedback.
I will publish new release as soon as possible :)..

Liking the Featured Threads Page in the 1.1.3. After playing around with it a lot, some suggestions to make it even better:
  • Hover effect on list is inconsistent with the rest of XF. I think default hover effect on title link is sufficient.
  • I think page should show Thread title, not Featured Thread Title. Featured Thread Title is usually shortened for space contraints, and no such contraints exist in the page
  • Sort of unexpected behavior where the tooltip shows thread excerpt on hover when Featured Thread Slider is enabled on Featured Threads Page whereas tooltip shows Title when slider is disabled. Seems like it should always show excerpt.
  • Looking into these, I noticed you are setting title attribute twice on each Title cell - it's ignoring the second one.
Here is a snippet of the template changes incorporating all these suggestions:

Feature request for Featured Thread Page:

Add Featured Thread Page as position in ACP > Appearance > Widgets so you can add sidebar widgets (e.g. ads):

BTW, FTSlider updates aren't updating on Xenforo .com (stuck on 1.1.1);

I know you have to come here to download regardless, but I wasn't aware of the updates as a result until I came here.

Another suggestion for consistency and to make it clear you are un-featuring not deleting thread...

Google Page Speed Insights -- not sure what the core issue is here but perhaps you can fix, XDinc.

Warnings:
  • Invalid image sizing information /styles/FTSlider/title.png

Google Page Speed Insights -- not sure what the core issue is here but perhaps you can fix, XDinc.

Warnings:

Oh yes because google wants to see css requirement like that.
  • max-width
  • min-width
Thanks for your feedback.

google çeviri:
Ben sadece yazıyorum O zaman çeviri daha iyidir;)
Merhaba, iyi görünüyor. Teşekkür ederiz.
Iş parçacığı listesinde her zaman 1 yazı eksik.
dilek:
Tesadüf konuları (daha sonra bazıları eski konuları okur)
Açılır pencereyle seçilebilen moderatörler için ön seçim görüntüleri.
Konular için "varsayılan" resim olan Avatar (seçilebilir)

1. Hata:
Tarih, yaratılış gününden itibaren görüntülenir.
Herkes düşünüyor - bu eski!
Daha iyi, son gönderim tarihi.
Örneğin, "Güncel Basım" var. 12.04.2014 tarihinde oluşturuldu.
Son mesaj: 18.08.2019.
Kaydırıcı 12.04.2014.

2. Hata:
"Mike" teması. Mike silindi - şimdi misafir.
Slider'da Konu - ancak görüntülenmeyecek!

Teşekkür ederim!
Liebe Grüsse:
Tammy

Almanca olarak kopyala:

google translate:
Ich schreibe einfach. Dann ist die übersetzung besser ;)
Hallo, sieht gut aus. Danke!
In der Threadliste fehlt immer 1 Beitrag.
Wünsche:
Zufall Themen (dann lesen einige auch mal alte Themen)
Vorauswahl Bilder für Themen für Moderatoren per Dropdown auswählbar.
Avatar als "default" Bild für Themen (wählbar)

Fehler 1:
Das Datum wird angezeigt vom Tag der Erstellung.
Alle denken - das ist ALT!
Besser ist das letzte Beitrag Datum.
Z.B. habe ich "Aktuelle Presse". Erstellt 12.04.2014.
Letzter Beitrag: 18.08.2019.
Im Slider steht 12.04.2014.

Fehler 2:
Thema von "Mike". Mike wurde gelöscht - ist jetzt Gast.
Thema in Slider - aber wird nicht angezeigt!

Danke!
Liebe Grüsse:
Tammy

Son düzenleme:
Hi

I'm new to this add-on having only just upgraded to XF2.1.x from XF1.5.x (yeah I know)… I have it all up and working but would like to ask for a couple of modifications that have come to my attention immediately.

Is it possible for the Title of the featured thread in the slider to respect the case it is entered in. Everything is in block capitals no matter how it is entered if we edit the title. Like for like would be ideal (CookingBites Cooking Forum). If you look you will see what I mean. We try to stop members from using caps for anything and now find ourselves doing so.

In the forum view list we would really appreciate something that indicates a thread is featured (only needs to be to admins & moderators, but all is fine if it is easier). Without this we have to either enter the thread and look for "unfeature thread" or check the featured threads list first. Previous add-ons have had this little extra which made life so much easier.

thanks
Emma

Hi

I'm new to this add-on having only just upgraded to XF2.1.x from XF1.5.x (yeah I know)… I have it all up and working but would like to ask for a couple of modifications that have come to my attention immediately.

Is it possible for the Title of the featured thread in the slider to respect the case it is entered in. Everything is in block capitals no matter how it is entered if we edit the title. Like for like would be ideal (CookingBites Cooking Forum). If you look you will see what I mean. We try to stop members from using caps for anything and now find ourselves doing so.

In the forum view list we would really appreciate something that indicates a thread is featured (only needs to be to admins & moderators, but all is fine if it is easier). Without this we have to either enter the thread and look for "unfeature thread" or check the featured threads list first. Previous add-ons have had this little extra which made life so much easier.

thanks
Emma

Hi Emma,
Hope you are well, thanks for your interested.

1. Why don't you check style properties option?

You can change the featured title text transform via style properties option :)...

1568968765171.png

2. I will add a new indicator option next release. It will be shown a icon in the forum view list template.

Thank you for your feedback.
Kind regards.

I tried this on my site and for some reason it does not show up anywhere. I enabled permissions, set it to show but nothing .

That would be the problem then. ;)

Hello,

1-how is it possible to show the slider on other part of the forum like thread list, now it just shows on forum list

2-It doesn't show slides until I click on slider navigation buttons, it means its a white box, as soon as I click on navigation buttons they will appear.

Son düzenleme:
Quick Jump
2,620Konular
12,449Mesajlar
1,428Kullanıcılar
Geri
Üst