[XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider

Premium [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider 1.1.7

indirmek için izniniz yok
Premium [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider
yes I still need to help, I'll come and ask you tomorrow

merhaba ovunc dinc, ogunden beri ayni foto gesteriyor [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider niye acaba

Son düzenleme:
Thank you, another free and usefull add-on ! is good

Ovunc Dinc kullanıcımız, [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider için yeni bir güncelleme yayınlamıştır. Güncelleme hakkında detaylı bilgi için kaynak sayfasını ziyaret ediniz;

1.1.2 Sürümünde Yer Alan Değişiklikler ve Geliştirmeler
  • Bir önceki sürümde yer alan hatalar giderildi.
  • Öne Çıkan Konular sayfası eklendi.

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 1241

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 1239

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 1240

What's New 1.1.2?
  • Fixed Bugs
  • Add Featured Thread List Page
Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 1241

[ATTACH...

Güncellemenin devamını inceleyin...

I updated the add-on but now only 5 featured threads are displayed on homepage (i have 18, with v1.1.1 everything was fine)

settings are ok
Capture.PNG

Edit:
i checked the code and is limited to 5, any reason why o.o
Kod:
Dear Guests, welcome! Please, Giriş Yap or Kayıt Ol to view hide content!

Son düzenleme:
Bu eklentiyle şunu yapabiliyor muyuz ? ;
Her kategorinin kendi içinde öne çıkan konularını göstermek gibi ?Yani atıyorum a kategorisine girince a kategorisine ait öne çıkan konular görünsün eğer a kategorisinde yeteri kadar konu yoksa genel konulardan görünsün şeklinde ?

Ovunc Dinc kullanıcımız, [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider için yeni bir güncelleme yayınlamıştır. Güncelleme hakkında detaylı bilgi için kaynak sayfasını ziyaret ediniz;

• Öne çıkan konu gösterim sayısı hatası düzeltildi.
  • Öne çıkan konu için konu başlığını gizleme eklendi.

• Fixed featured thread limit count
  • Added hide thread title features on style properties option.

Güncellemenin devamını inceleyin...

Still the best XenForo slider add-on I've used.. :coffee:

Thanks for the ongoing support and development.

Son düzenleme:
XDinc I've just noticed the following errors in my browser console.. Are these missing files from the package? I'm running 1.1.3
Kod:

Suggestion: link to the Featured Thread List from the title in the FTSlider_widget_block template, when the user has opted to "Enable Block Header" and "Enable Featured Threads page"...

Kod:

This is how categories nodes work, so it's consistent when seen in the forum list.

Suggestion: link to the Featured Thread List from the title in the FTSlider_widget_block template, when the user has opted to "Enable Block Header" and "Enable Featured Threads page"...

Kod:

This is how categories nodes work, so it's consistent when seen in the forum list.

Thanks for your suggestion. I will upgrade it.

I have a couple more suggestions, regarding this treatment:

1) I would like my users to be able to click on the "Featured" flag here, which would navigate to the full Featured Threads page (should only be active if the option to show the Featured Threads page is enabled).

2) This flag shows on the first post of each page. As you can see, this is showing on post #11. Users will think the post is featured, not necessarily the whole thread... especially if the thread is more than one page... And we never know which post will be the leading post on the next page (I had one post that simply said "oops."). Is it possible to put the "featured" flag next to the thread Title, instead of the top of the first post per page? Maybe something like this (this way, it can show on every page):

Maybe it should go BEFORE the "tags" indicator because you never know how long that might be, but the other indicators are pretty fixed.

Hi, what does the "Enable Featured Threads Page" option do?

Quick Jump
2,620Konular
12,449Mesajlar
1,428Kullanıcılar
Geri
Üst