Approved Upload limit does not work

AnjaV

Licenced
Katılım
5 Ara 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Still people can upload more than 2 items. How come?

Ekli dosyalar

• limit number of media.JPG
    limit number of media.JPG
    25.3 KB · Görüntüleme: 14
Still people can upload more than 2 items. How come?

Hello AnjaV ;
I need to check the limit options. I will inform you as soon as possible.
If the limit option does not works, We can update it (y)

Thank you your feed back.

AnjaV result is below;
If you need to more help please let me know.

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle MediaLimit_Test.mp4

Also this media upload limit is per each media categories. (Maybe you have tested it from different categories)
This action is planned to manage each category separately.

Regards.

I found out that when I change the limit for a specific gallery category (contest for example) it switches off the general uploadlimits.
In other categories the upoadlimit has no function because I have a free membership with a limit and a paid membership without limits but only for category Contest and category Mission free accounts have limits and paid accounts as well. At that poit the accountlimits ara disabeled. (hope I make sense)

By the way, How do i refresh my license. It seems it's expired without a warning...

By the way, How do i refresh my license. It seems it's expired without a warning...

Hello AnjaV ;
Your license has not expired yet! (Maybe only you should verify to XF license to download or manage the purchases. The system automatically renews this once a month.)

1615712274947.png

Please check your license details from the following Store-Your licences sub navigation.

1615712802082.png

I found out that when I change the limit for a specific gallery category (contest for example) it switches off the general upload limits.
In other categories the upload limit has no function because I have a free membership with a limit and a paid membership without limits but only for category Contest and category Mission free accounts have limits and paid accounts as well. At that point the accoun tlimits ara disabeled. (hope I make sense)
I understood you very clearly.
I guess, you want to manage the categories independently from each other, we can provide this option with the next release.
Am I right?

I guess, you want to manage the categories independently from each other, we can provide this option with the next release.
Am I right?

AnjaV we are working on a new release could you please reply to my question?
Am I right? or not.

Hello AnjaV ;
Your license has not expired yet! (Maybe only you should verify to XF license to download or manage the purchases. The system automatically renews this once a month.)

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 5416

Please check your license details from the following Store-Your licences sub navigation.

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 5417

Am I right?
Yes you are right. I'm sorry for my late response. I never received a notification so today is the first time I see your question.

Yes you are right. I'm sorry for my late response. I never received a notification so today is the first time I see your question.

Don't worry, I've never forgotten you :)
As I said before we will release a small update first, then the next update your suggestion will be added!

Quick Jump
2,620Konular
12,449Mesajlar
1,428Kullanıcılar
Geri
Üst