Approved Upload limit does not work

AnjaV

Licenced
Katılım
5 Ara 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Still people can upload more than 2 items. How come?

Ekli dosyalar

• limit number of media.JPG
    limit number of media.JPG
    25.3 KB · Görüntüleme: 14
Still people can upload more than 2 items. How come?

Hello AnjaV ;
I need to check the limit options. I will inform you as soon as possible.
If the limit option does not works, We can update it (y)

Thank you your feed back.

I found out that when I change the limit for a specific gallery category (contest for example) it switches off the general uploadlimits.
In other categories the upoadlimit has no function because I have a free membership with a limit and a paid membership without limits but only for category Contest and category Mission free accounts have limits and paid accounts as well. At that poit the accountlimits ara disabeled. (hope I make sense)

By the way, How do i refresh my license. It seems it's expired without a warning...

Hello AnjaV ;
Your license has not expired yet! (Maybe only you should verify to XF license to download or manage the purchases. The system automatically renews this once a month.)

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 5416

Please check your license details from the following Store-Your licences sub navigation.

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 5417

I understood you very clearly.
I guess, you want to manage the categories independently from each other, we can provide this option with the next release.
Am I right?
Yes you are right. I'm sorry for my late response. I never received a notification so today is the first time I see your question.

AnjaV result is below;
If you need to more help please let me know.

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle MediaLimit_Test.mp4

Also this media upload limit is per each media categories. (Maybe you have tested it from different categories)
This action is planned to manage each category separately.

Regards.

By the way, How do i refresh my license. It seems it's expired without a warning...

Hello AnjaV ;
Your license has not expired yet! (Maybe only you should verify to XF license to download or manage the purchases. The system automatically renews this once a month.)

1615712274947.png

Please check your license details from the following Store-Your licences sub navigation.

1615712802082.png

I found out that when I change the limit for a specific gallery category (contest for example) it switches off the general upload limits.
In other categories the upload limit has no function because I have a free membership with a limit and a paid membership without limits but only for category Contest and category Mission free accounts have limits and paid accounts as well. At that point the accoun tlimits ara disabeled. (hope I make sense)
I guess, you want to manage the categories independently from each other, we can provide this option with the next release.
Am I right?

Am I right?

AnjaV we are working on a new release could you please reply to my question?
Am I right? or not.

Yes you are right. I'm sorry for my late response. I never received a notification so today is the first time I see your question.

Don't worry, I've never forgotten you :)
As I said before we will release a small update first, then the next update your suggestion will be added!

Quick Jump
2,628Konular
12,461Mesajlar
1,432Kullanıcılar
waz000000Son Üye
Geri
Üst