Paid Memberships with Invitation plugin

Paid Memberships with Invitation plugin

est3ban129

Katılım
22 Mar 2019
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
I am using the Xensoluce invitation plugin on my website, how does this plugin behave with an invitation plugin?
I'm very interested in this plugin but I'm afraid it won't work well?
Is there any way to have invitations on the forum and use this plugin?

Would it be possible to make it possible for someone who chooses a subscription to register on the forum without needing an invitation?
Thanks!

Will you make this work as a pay-per-registration plugin or with the xensoluce invitation plugin?

it will be interesting to follow this mod

Will you make this work as a pay-per-registration plugin or with the xensoluce invitation plugin?

it will be interesting to follow this mod

It will be works with the all payment methods :) ...
There is no need to include an extra add-on, it is not makes sense to combine our products with another add-on or to require it to work with x product. You can use the all invitation add-ons which you want, here the choice is up to you

est3ban129 We have not received any negative feedback on our designs for the add-ons you have mentioned so far. Our designs are developed in standard xenforo structure. In addition, you can get a quick solution by using the support system for a possible negative situation.

est3ban129 We have not received any negative feedback on our designs for the add-ons you have mentioned so far. Our designs are developed in standard xenforo structure. In addition, you can get a quick solution by using the support system for a possible negative situation.
They also said the same thing in stylefactory and I spent $45 to buy something that looks like it's in a pre-beta state, so I wanted to check that everything looks good.
It was just for this.
I've been browsing your store and they have interesting plugins that I understand that they fit perfectly with the theme I want to buy, but I really panic that third party plugins don't look good, so try it and if it works, there's no problem in paying.

If you remember me, I intend to buy the plugin I mentioned in the first post, the Ryzer Pro theme and the plugin that adds the theme information bar and some other.
Just make sure that the features I want are incorporated, or it is possible to add them even if it is paying or because the developer wants to extend the plugin.

in fact I have a list of things I want to buy, but I'm still shuffling some options, so I'm just asking questions for now

Anyway, you are very attentive and that is appreciated

I think you think unwarranted. XenForo continues its improvements in line with bug reports, including itself. This is a good thing. The more feedback is received, the more corrections are made. The important thing is not the error but the support of the product you bought. I think you should keep that in mind. ;)

In addition, you should know that the products you want to find and use in the warez environment will not work properly, there may be various cheats and they may not be up to date. Depending on these, it will also create prejudice for you.

Son düzenleme:
I think you think unwarranted. XenForo continues its improvements in line with bug reports, including itself. This is a good thing. The more feedback is received, the more corrections are made. The important thing is not the error but the support of the product you bought. I think you should keep that in mind. ;)
I will trust, I already bought some things.
Thank you.

Quick Jump
2,620Konular
12,449Mesajlar
1,428Kullanıcılar
Geri
Üst