Pacifiquateure

Licenced
Katılım
22 Nis 2019
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Hi

Being French and not using payment by bitcoin, i can't buy anything on your site. Would it be possible to add a service that works in France like PayPal?

Thank you,

Actually, we have a paypal payment method. Paypal seller protection is unfortunately not enough for every country yet.

Therefore, We do not intend to use this payment method for a long time, Additionally we have developed a system where we can provide product traceability with bitcoin.

Also, When we detect users which user has a null websites or owner or staff, We have to banned them!
But if the purchase was complated with the paypal they always open the refund cases. We don't want to experience this situation and it's boring.

Thank you for your understanding and feedback.

I understand your decision. This is why i chose Shopier but it returns an error 310 when i confirm the purchase. Unfortunately i no longer have the possibility of purchasing.

I understand your decision. This is why i chose Shopier but it returns an error 310 when i confirm the purchase. Unfortunately i no longer have the possibility of purchasing.

Which product do you want to buy?
Could you please let me know,
Kind Regards.

If you get an error on the support request, please contact a private message.

The problem with payment has been resolved. ;)

Quick Jump
2,620Konular
12,449Mesajlar
1,428Kullanıcılar
Geri
Üst