Welcome to XENTR - Think Different and Make it...

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Suggestion Add PayPal to payment

Pacifiquateure

XenTR Müşterisi
Müşteri
XenTR Üyesi
Katılım
22 Nis 2019
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Hi

Being French and not using payment by bitcoin, i can't buy anything on your site. Would it be possible to add a service that works in France like PayPal?

Thank you,

XDinc

XenTR Yönetici
Admin
XenTR Mod
Lisanslı Üye
Müşteri
SMS Confirmed
XenTR Üyesi
Katılım
3 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Web Sitesi
xentr.net
Actually, we have a paypal payment method. Paypal seller protection is unfortunately not enough for every country yet.

Therefore, We do not intend to use this payment method for a long time, Additionally we have developed a system where we can provide product traceability with bitcoin.

Also, When we detect users which user has a null websites or owner or staff, We have to banned them!
But if the purchase was complated with the paypal they always open the refund cases. We don't want to experience this situation and it's boring.

Thank you for your understanding and feedback.

Pacifiquateure

XenTR Müşterisi
Müşteri
XenTR Üyesi
Katılım
22 Nis 2019
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
I understand your decision. This is why i chose Shopier but it returns an error 310 when i confirm the purchase. Unfortunately i no longer have the possibility of purchasing.

XDinc

XenTR Yönetici
Admin
XenTR Mod
Lisanslı Üye
Müşteri
SMS Confirmed
XenTR Üyesi
Katılım
3 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Web Sitesi
xentr.net
I understand your decision. This is why i chose Shopier but it returns an error 310 when i confirm the purchase. Unfortunately i no longer have the possibility of purchasing.

Which product do you want to buy?
Could you please let me know,
Kind Regards.

XenTR

XenTR Yönetici
Admin
XenTR Mod
Müşteri
SMS Confirmed
XenTR Üyesi
Katılım
3 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Web Sitesi
xentr.net
If you get an error on the support request, please contact a private message.

XenTR

XenTR Yönetici
Admin
XenTR Mod
Müşteri
SMS Confirmed
XenTR Üyesi
Katılım
3 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Web Sitesi
xentr.net
The problem with payment has been resolved. ;)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Üst