SMS Confirmed
Katılım
3 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Puanları
XDinc Kullanıcımız yeni bir kaynak oluşturdu:

[XTR] Unlimited User Group Banners - Best way to create unlimited user banners for user groups.

[XTR] Unlimited User Group Banners​

This add-on allows you to create unlimited banner style and you may select to them easily per each user group.

Features
  • Adding unlimited banner
  • Define to easily per user group
  • Banner style effects
  • Enable or disable banner system

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 5033

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 5034

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 5035

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 5036

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 5037

Bu kaynak hakkında daha fazla bilgi ...

En Çok Tepki Alan 5 Mesaj

No Way Reaction GIF

Thanks for this add-on. I've been meaning to setup some better usergroup banners.

Thanks for nice comment.
You can do that after one more post! :) ... (Because you need to have 2 post download any resource).

Thank you for your reply. I was wondering why I couldn't. Just saw this up on Xenforo .com and thought the banner style would look better then what I was currently using. I will check it out now. (y)

Yeah it still needs you to approve my reply. I will say though you have your work cut out for you. EDIT: Must of been because I quoted you. Should work now.

XDinc this requires Xenforo 2.2.2

I am currently on 2.1.12

It should be compatible with 2.1 and higher but there's a require code on it. I tried to take the require code out and re-compile but I don't know the addon ID.

If you think it won't cause a problem let me know the add-on ID and I will just re-compile it. An add-on this simple shouldn't cause an issue. If you think it will let me know and I'll just have to forget about it for now.

By the way this is Brad Padgett from xenforo .com

XDinc this requires Xenforo 2.2.2

I am currently on 2.1.12

It should be compatible with 2.1 and higher but there's a require code on it. I tried to take the require code out and re-compile but I don't know the addon ID.

If you think it won't cause a problem let me know the add-on ID and I will just re-compile it. An add-on this simple shouldn't cause an issue. If you think it will let me know and I'll just have to forget about it for now.

I will repack it for you tomorrow!

Thank you. I will check back tomorrow. This is Brad Padgett from xenforo .com

Mind if I use the CSS to put some banners up in the mean time? I might not even need the add-on as I know how to code css. With your permission I'll just set the banners up now with the same css and that's good enough for me. Just let me know.

Hi, I've been looking for something like that for a long time. thanks amazing!!!

Thank you. I will check back tomorrow. This is Brad Padgett from xenforo .com

Mind if I use the CSS to put some banners up in the mean time? I might not even need the add-on as I know how to code css. With your permission I'll just set the banners up now with the same css and that's good enough for me. Just let me know.

I've sent a conversation from official website :) ...

If it works perfect, it is very easy to use. the only thing I saw is that the staff banner is obsolete;)

We do something about it. :) Please, review it on official website if you enjoy it.
Write your thoughts, that's enough for us.

Quick Jump
2,620Konular
12,449Mesajlar
1,428Kullanıcılar
Geri
Üst