[XTR] Unlimited User Group Banners

Premium [XTR] Unlimited User Group Banners 1.0.4

indirmek için izniniz yok
Premium [XTR] Unlimited User Group Banners
I guess you are using a type of TH Style :)...
Problems like this persist as long as they don't follow the rules and continue to use fucking macro structures.
All add-ons are made according to the original structure. In this case, if there is a structure that needs to be changed, we are not the correct address.

I've been writing this for many years, but users find it difficult to understand. Sometimes we sacrifice a lot for the sake of a look, and we realize that later.
I don't want to upset you we will post an update for that.

Please think for a long time and even more when buying a TH style .
Appearance is important but never alone makes sense.
Regards.

Could you let me know if you ever posted that update? as you know I'm with ui.x right:censored: now and would love to use this addon.. but...
1630351478389.png 1630351481777.png 1630351481777.png

Could you let me know if you ever posted that update? as you know I'm with ui.x right:censored: now and would love to use this addon.. but...

Hi AlexFL ,
As you know, TH has announced following description,

Many clients are annoying with this situation.

As I said before, icon problem is caused by them, they should not disturb the global structure of the XF.

So there's no easy fix? :cry:

I will do my best, (y)
I don't want my friends to be upset for such silly reasons.

Also you may try with,

Font Awesoem Manager didn't help but thanks for the suggestion.

Nice add-on, the label is very wide compared to what you have on here is there a way to fix that? seems to only happening in the post-bit.

wide.png

1631241727987.png

So in the UIX2 style settings icons group, if I change this Icon font from Material Outline (default) to Font Awesome the icons show properly in the add-on. But this does change all the icons in use by uix2 on the board as well, which is not great for the user experience specifically. Perhaps this makes it easier to find a solution?

Thanks for that however im using a theme i purchased here so it don't have that setting.
any ideas XDinc

Nice add-on, the label is very wide compared to what you have on here is there a way to fix that? seems to only happening in the post-bit.
For this, you can slightly increase the value of the field shown in the picture below.

AdminCP > Appearance > Styles > Revolution Light - Style properties > Messages
1631353113658.png

So in the UIX2 style settings icons group, if I change this Icon font from Material Outline (default) to Font Awesome the icons show properly in the add-on. But this does change all the icons in use by uix2 on the board as well, which is not great for the user experience specifically. Perhaps this makes it easier to find a solution?
There are no other font formats on the theme. It only works with the standard font-awesome structure. :(

This mod looks brilliant. I can't wait to get it implemented on our site! (y):coffee:

Ok, sorry for posting again - but I don't have an option to edit my previous post. How do I get permission to download anything? It seems right now it is disabled for me.

You need to validate your xenforo license and then react the resources you want to download ,also i thing download limit for normal user is only 2 file per 24 hours.

A new update is ready and coming soon and with this update, the add-on will be more user-friendly.

1665345199849.png

I am stuck - I am not able to show the icons beside the ADMIN banner.
How to?

Quick Jump
2,620Konular
12,449Mesajlar
1,428Kullanıcılar
Geri
Üst