XenTR 2021 theme

ShikiSuen

Katılım
2 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Hi, Osman,

Could you please tell me whether there is a way to purchase your XenTR 2021 theme?
My friend wants wants exactly what the top frame and left-side docked menu.
He can use PayPal.
If it is possible to buy it, I will let him know and he will come here himself.

Warm Regards,
Shiki

Could you please tell me whether there is a way to purchase your XenTR 2021 theme?
My friend wants wants exactly what the top frame and left-side docked menu.
He can use PayPal.
If it is possible to buy it, I will let him know and he will come here himself.
This product is not yet available for sale. It will be available on our store page soon. Stay on track. ;)

This product is not yet available for sale. It will be available on our store page soon. Stay on track. ;)
Thanks for your response. Could you please also tell me whether it will be available within this month?

Frankly speaking, only the sticked left-side global menu and the top-side sticked bar are necessary. I guess these two mods are designed together. It will be more helpful if you can sell these two mods as a standalone addon ('cause I already made massive modifications to other templates, as what you can see through my CSCN style which is freely downloadable on the XenForo official community).

Each area is integrated with the design itself. For this reason, the design will be sold as a whole.

Each area is integrated with the design itself. For this reason, the design will be sold as a whole.
Thanks for your response. I agree with the idea of buying the entire theme.
But my friend really wants things fast and he asked to me to confirm whether you do sell pre-release builds privately.
(He is bad at both English and Turkish, hence I come here to helping him ask the questions.)

Whether your answer is negative or not, please don't hesitate to say it out and I will let it heard by my friend.

Also, he really wants an estimated time when the final version gets released, if it is unable to purchase a pre-release version.

I used up all my resorts but still failed from persuading him to wait.

Also, he really wants an estimated time when the final version gets released, if it is unable to purchase a pre-release version.

I used up all my resorts but still failed from persuading him to wait.

To be clear, he/she will not be able to receive it from your account.
You must know the reason for purchase blocking. All null websites supported by you are a sad evidence for you.
Please do not extend this further.

To be clear, he/she will not be able to receive it from your account.
You must know the reason for purchase blocking. All null websites supported by you are a sad evidence for you.
Please do not extend this further.
1) It's not going to be me who do the final purchase. He does the purchase by himself. Till now, XenForo + UI.X 2 + DragonByte eCommerce are all purchased through his accounts.
2) This is not related to warez. Plus, all my resources available on warez sites now are not provided by myself.
3) He finally gave up waiting for your answer here and ended up purchasing UI.X 2 instead. It also looks like your sidebar is likely a copycat version of UI.X 2. Feel uncomfortable? This is how you feel comfortable when you talk bull.
4) I am going to report your website which is being suspected from modding "Prisma" which was built by ThemeHouse as my retaliation to your personal insult.
5) If he still has any interests to this theme (plus any of other products of XenTR), he will ask another translator for help but not me.

1) It's not going to be me who do the final purchase. He does the purchase by himself. Till now, XenForo + UI.X 2 + DragonByte eCommerce are all purchased through his accounts.
2) The business this time is not related to warez. Plus, all my resources available on warez sites now are not provided by myself.
3) He finally gave up waiting for your answer here and ended up purchasing UI.X 2 instead. It also looks like your sidebar is likely a copycat version of UI.X 2. Feel uncomfortable? This is how you feel comfortable when you talk bull.
4) I am going to report your website which is being suspected from modding "Prisma" which was built by ThemeHouse as my retaliation to your personal insult.
5) If he still has any interests to this theme (plus any of other products of XenTR), he will ask another translator for help but not me.

You are so funny!

4. Do this now and I'll be proud to disgrace you on the official forum. If you don't, I'll do it by mentioning you in a message.
I will watch your disgrace with pleasure :)

It also looks like your sidebar is likely a copycat version of UI.X 2.
Are you a joke? If you cannot find a similar code or anything else regarding the designs you mentioned, you will be deemed to have accepted all the words I can say for you.

Are you a joke? If you cannot find a similar code or anything else regarding the designs you mentioned, you will be deemed to have accepted all the words I can say for you.
That's a joke to you, Osman. Sorry for making you feel bad about this.
XDick talked bull to me and I talk bull back to him as my retaliation. This is personal between XDick and me.

I will DM you the URL and token of my friend's forum to you to prove that our new forum this time is fine.
This DM will be sent through not here but the XenForo official forum. Please don't disclose it to XDick (XDinc).

I don't want to extend this issue any further ...
I conveyed my thoughts to you.

I hope it will end well for both of us.

Quick Jump
2,620Konular
12,449Mesajlar
1,428Kullanıcılar
Geri
Üst