Ozzy47

Licenced
Katılım
28 Eki 2019
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

No Contact Us For Guests - Remove permission for guests to use the contact us form.

This simple addon removes the ability for guests to use the contact us form. If a guest tries to access the contact us form, they will get the standard XenForo permission error that they must be logged in.

XenForo groups the guests and unconfirmed users into the same permission groups, thus not allowing admins to set unconfirmed users the ability to use the contact us form and guest not able to use it.

There are no settings for this addon, just install it and forget it.

Read more about this resource...

No Contact Us For Guests

Bu eklenti ile misafirlerin "Bize Ulaşın" (Contact us Form) formunu kullanmayı sınırlandırabilirsiniz. Hangi kullanıcı grubuna izin verdiyseniz bu kullanıcılar iletişim formunu kullanabilirler. Yetkilendirilmemiş kullanıcılar formu kullanmaya çalışırsa izin hatası ile karşılaşırlar.

XenForo , Ziyaretçileri ve onaylanmamış kullanıcıları aynı izin gruplarında gruplandırır;

Bu eklenti için için bir ayar grubu bulunmaz, sadece kurun ve kullanın.
Eklenti detayları için tıklayınız...

First of all thank you for this nice share. I would also like to thank you for the support of developers like you here. ;)

You're welcome. I just threw this togeter a bit ago and figured to release it here as well.

If you want to translate the first post to Turkish, I can add it to the post.

Also thank you for this thin thought. ;)

There is nothing to translate in the addon, it does not have any phrases. I am talking about translating this:
This simple addon removes the ability for guests to use the contact us form. If a guest tries to access the contact us form, they will get the standard XenForo permission error that they must be logged in.

XenForo groups the guests and unconfirmed users into the same permission groups, thus not allowing admins to set unconfirmed users the ability to use the contact us form and guest not able to use it.

There are no settings for this addon, just install it and forget it.

Hi Ozzy47 ,
Thank you for your support and sharing your simple but smart works.
Hope, many users use this useful add-on.

Regards.

You're welcome. And thanks for adding the translation to the first post.

Quick Jump
2,620Konular
12,449Mesajlar
1,428Kullanıcılar
Geri
Üst