Need to have 3 messages to download any resource?

Need to have 3 messages to download any resource?

sanction9

Licenced
Katılım
17 Mar 2019
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Is this a new prerequisite to downloading? I thought as a customer I was supposed to have a daily download limit of two...? But now I have to do this as well?

Çözüm
I have the same message:

"You need to have 1 messages to download any resource, your message count is 1. Keep try to be more active and join the discussions."

In a discussion I wrote before and license is ok too.

Edit: After this message it worked (Posts = 2)
What's ironic about this is I'm trying to help someone on the XF site who's having problems downloading here because of the language barrier. I just wanted to grab a screenshot for them. ?

In any case, if as a customer I'm supposed to have a daily download limit of two, I'd appreciate it if you could increase it to two, because currently it's only one. ;)

XenTR XDinc please reconsider download limit . I used to have 3 download limit but now gone down to only 1 per day . Maybe something gone wrong somewhere. Maybe setup limit differently, because everyone just posting everywhere to up they post numbers . And that spams the best forum like this ,many thanks.

I'm not against this, but I downloaded the first version that I used of Feature Threads without the red tape. I just want to get the XF 2.2 version.

Peace,
Gene

One more thing: I am using the New Threads widget to display in the forum list, "Above nodes." I want to remove the Views column in the Standard view. Is there a way to do this simply without lots of custom development?

Peace,
Gene

One more thing: I am using the New Threads widget to display in the forum list, "Above nodes." I want to remove the Views column in the Standard view. Is there a way to do this simply without lots of custom development?

Peace,
Gene

Yes you can use display: none function with data-widget-definition key

Could you please try add to extra.less template.

Kod:
Dear Guests, welcome! Please, Giriş Yap or Kayıt Ol to view hide content!

There's something broken about downloads. I received this message:

"You need to have 1 messages to download any resource, your message count is 1. Keep try to be more active and join the discussions."

I have the same message:

In a discussion I wrote before and license is ok too.

Edit: After this message it worked (Posts = 2)

Çözüm
Quick Jump
2,620Konular
12,449Mesajlar
1,428Kullanıcılar
Geri
Üst