Hello from Africa

Zelda

Katılım
20 Tem 2021
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
A good afternoon to everyone,
I'm really glad to be part of this community and happy that I've found it with many usefull xenforo add-ons and tutorials.
Regards Richardo alias Zelda

Hi welcome Richard

XenForo is the best team site for ?? Turkey.
You will have a great time on this topic and more.

We wish you a nice day. :love:

Hello again,
I would like to know, why my account is still not able to buy or download anything, I also wrote an email to both admins, but until now no reply.
The main reason that I'm not able to buy or download seems to be the Domain which has been added to my Xenforo License. This is not a valid
one, because I only use Xenforo on the company intranet, which cannot be access from outside.
Is there any chance to get it back activated?
Thank you in advanced
Richard

The main reason that I'm not able to buy or download seems to be the Domain which has been added to my
Hi;

Unfortunately, you must have a valid XenForo license.

Necessary information on this subject has already been given here.

Hi;

Unfortunately, you must have a valid XenForo license.

Necessary information on this subject has already been given here.

I got a valid license

On all other sites the license has been acceptetd, do not know why it will not be here
Greets frpm South afrika

On all other sites the license has been acceptetd, do not know why it will not be here
Greets frpm South afrika
So it looks like I get not be changed here, does it really mean I need to buy a new license of XenForo and put that on a accessible server?

As I mentioned I use it on the intranet of the company which will not be visible from outside.

Thanks again

So it looks like I get not be changed here, does it really mean I need to buy a new license of XenForo and put that on a accessible server?

As I mentioned I use it on the intranet of the company which will not be visible from outside.

Thanks again

As I said to you before, If the domain where you verified your license is not valid, you cannot benefit from our forum content or resources,

I regret to say that this is not in line with our terms and rules.

Moderatörün son düzenlenenleri:
As I said to you before, If the domain where you verified your license is not valid, you cannot benefit from our forum content or resources,
Your License domain looks:

I regret to say that this is not in line with our terms and rules.
Then I need to create a dummy domain, ok, thanks again for your answer, please could you remove the URL from your post, even it is not a real one

Quick Jump
2,620Konular
12,449Mesajlar
1,428Kullanıcılar
Geri
Üst