[XTR] Similar Threads Options - Benzer Konular

Premium [XTR] Similar Threads - Benzer Konular 1.0.2

indirmek için izniniz yok
Premium [XTR] Similar Threads - Benzer Konular
Xentr.net olmasa kimse 2.2.x için eklenti yapmıyor yada güncellemiyor gerçekten. Eline sağlık üstad.

Yorumunuz için teşekkürler ama bilmenizi isterim bizim ülkemizde de çok değerli insanlar var.
Amaç sadece kullanıcıların faydalanması.

AndyB addon does not display name and avatar in similar Ryzer style topics.
However, it works on the default style .

No permission to download ?
Last week I had access

Edit :
I found, I deleted the code "display: none" in the template xentr_theme.less from the code ".p-body"
Now the name and avatars are displayed on the AndyB addon

Son düzenleme:
Hi XDinc - it's been a while, hope you're well and your country is recovering?

I finally got around to giving this another try on my new project, and it's working well - I wonder if I forgot to set permissions last time? ?

I noticed that currently the add-on is not executed for Quick New Thread (forum_view), any plans to include this? Thanks.

Tried to edit, but ran out of time.. ?

---

Also just noticed the query count jumps massively on thread-view ?

Before: 16 - After: 41

Just curious if anyone else has tried displaying the widget in the "threadview: sidebar" position? Because for me it's just a mess, even in the default XF style , mostly a long list of single letters in a vertical line in the middle of the bar.

One other thing: I've noticed the similar threads shown are not as relevant as those shown with Andy's addon, many of them having nothing obviously to do with the thread I'm looking at. Perhaps it would be better to have it search by just titles, or maybe an administrative option to choose between title and full text searches, if some people prefer the latter...? Just a thought.

Quick Jump
2,620Konular
12,449Mesajlar
1,428Kullanıcılar
Geri
Üst