• Web sitemize kayıt olmak ve onay işlemleri ile ilgili genel bilgilendirme için buraya tıklayınız

Add-Ons [XTR] Custom Thread Field Quote

XDinc

Admin
XenTR Mod
Customer
SMS Confirmed
XenTR Üyesi
Katılım
3 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Puanları
A new product by XDinc is available: [XTR] Custom Thread Field Quote 1.0.0 - This add-on allows you that can easily quote the custom thread fields from first post.

[XTR] Custom Thread Field Quote 1.0.0

Description

As you know;
Custom thread fields only work for the first post of a thread and you cannot for quote them.
Now is the time to end this.

ACP Options

custom-thread-field-quote-acp_options-png.5581

Public Result

Extended Product Information

• User friendly
  • You may easily manage the thread field quote permission per each user group.
  • Does not need to extra phrase.

Read more about this product...

Bilgi Kaynak Erişimi
https://xentr.net

AlexFL

Licenced
Customer
XenTR Üyesi
Katılım
30 Haz 2021
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
I notice that when I move a topic to a different board, the topic text is changed to include the quoted custom fields, but the custom fields also stay in tact of course (as it should be). Why does it add it to the post content when a topic is moved?

XDinc

Admin
XenTR Mod
Customer
SMS Confirmed
XenTR Üyesi
Katılım
3 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Tepki puanı
Puanları
I notice that when I move a topic to a different board, the topic text is changed to include the quoted custom fields, but the custom fields also stay in tact of course (as it should be). Why does it add it to the post content when a topic is moved?

Hello, AlexFL
Because we use move function to import the custom thread fields. Unfortunately, this is not possible with any other method.
We will make an improvement on this situation.

Thanks.

Üst